BELACOOP ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF NORTH PARK
Thank you for choosing BelaCoop Animal Hospital of North Park for your pet’s veterinary care. Our primary mission is to deliver the highest level of veterinary care to your pet. Furthermore, we are committed to making the cost of our services as manageable as possible by offering you the payment options listed below. BelaCoop Animal Hospital of North Park does require full payment at the time your pet is discharged from the hospital. It is your responsibility to pay your account balance in full upon the completion of your pet’s visit.
Payment is due at the time of service
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- You have the ability to apply for Care Credit for any invoice
- Care Credit allows you to begin treatment immediately and pay over time
- Depending on your credit line amount, Care Credit can be used repeatedly without re-applying
- If you have pet insurance and provide us with a blank claim form, our staff will be happy to fill out the necessary documentation so you can submit a claim to your insurance company. BelaCoop Animal Hospital of North Park is not responsible for your agreement with your insurance provider.
- Missed or cancelled appointments without 24 hours notice will result in your account being charged a $53.00 service fee.
Treatments, hospitalization and surgery will require a 50% deposit prior to the commencement of any of these services.
All clients are responsible for payment in full at the time services are rendered. If we have to submit your unpaid account to collections you will be responsible for all charges that BelaCoop Animal Hospital of North Park incurs; including late fees, finance fees, collection costs, staff costs, court filing fees, and attorney fees.
Delinquent accounts will be subject to a 5% interest charge and also a $35.00 fee for each month that the account remains delinquent. Any returned checks or credit card payments will result in a $25.00 service charge.
Thank you for understanding our Financial Policy. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our Office Manager, Savannah Fleming.